Friday, May 19, 2006

Where I Am Today

I'm reading four books concurrently right now:
Hokum by Paul Beatty
The World Is Flat by Thomas Friedman
Misquoting Jesus by Bart Ehrman
and Hegemony Or Survival by Noam Chomsky

I gotta finish one of 'em!!! I'm close to the end of The World Is Flat. I don't need to buy another book until I finish the shit I got. I got 3 more books I've bought and haven't had time to read.

In Heavy Rotation:
St. Elsewhere by Gnarls Barkley
Licensed To Ill by The Beastie Boys
That's Them by Artifacts
Labcabincalifornia by Pharcyde

I had to "re-buy" Purple Rain because this chick "borrowed" it we only had a one night hook up. I never saw her ass again and she took the CD to make sure she would. Sucker! It only took $9.99 to get rid of her ass!

To Do:
Call Neeka back so the weekend won't suck (chick I met in February and still haven't hooked up with).
Find something to do for Memorial Day weekend ( I lied to Shelly and told her I'd be in Atlanta).
By a charcoal grill in case Memorial Day is spend at the crib.
Write, for goodness sake!!!
Get on the fuckin' bike and ride.
Breathe.

The fuckin' Satan's Anus Chronicle misquoted me AGAIN!!!! I think these muthafuckas are trying to get me fired. Or at the very least make me look bad to my bosses. Bastards!

My landlord is trying to get me to sign a new lease since my current one ends in July. No haps unless it's got a clause in it releasing me if I find a new job 50+ miles away.

Damn, I've been here 10 MONTHS. Kudos to me. I thought I would have committed suicide by now. It might be the blog that actually saved me. Gave me a connection to a saner, cooler outside world.

2 Comments:

At 5/22/2006 12:04:00 PM, Blogger Little Brown Girl said...

What da hell? Two blogs??? Wow I ain't never gone get any work done now. Thanks KZ, gone get my azz fired!

 
At 5/22/2006 01:24:00 PM, Blogger Knockout Zed said...

It looks like you and I will be the only ones reading it. So it's all for you Z Baby!

KZ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home